How can you support De Zeventiende Eeuw?
- We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the home page for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving the Table of Contents by email for each new issue of the journal. This list also allows the journal to claim a certain level of support or readership. See the journal's Privacy Statement, which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.
- Please fill in all you personal details, at some point we may contact you to contribute as a reviewer.
- Announce the journal and distribute the URL to your colleagues and students. Encourage them to register as a reader, so that we can send them updates on new issues.
- Get in touch with your institute's library and ensure that the journal is known to the library's search engine.
- Contribute to the journal financially. The journal is for a very large part dependent on the voluntary work of a large number of people. But some actions, like the editorial process and the hosting of the digital journal, simply require funding. If you are willing to contribute financially, please become a member of the Werkgroep De Zeventiende Eeuw.
eISSN 2212-7402 - print ISSN: 0921-142x